Music Business Intern Wanted
We are seeking an intern for the Spring 2017 semester to join the team and help with multiple aspects of Matthew Mayfield's business team. We're looking for highly motivated candidates who are able to receive college internship credit. Ideal candidates should have a passion for music, an entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated.
Starting Date: Monday, February 6th, 2017
Estimated Hours Per Week: 10-20
Location: Remote (Birmingham, AL preferred but not required)
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship and does not provide wages. However, it should qualify for school credit (You will need to check with your school’s internship requirements to verify).
Intern responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Industry Research
- Data Analysis
- Social Media: strategy, targeted posts, paid ad campaigns, analytics and reporting
- Updating Management Dashboard
- Street Team Lead
- Tour Support
- Working with Management Team supporting operations & logistics
Experience and Requirements:
- Music industry experience preferred, but not required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative Thinker
- Ability to figure things out and problem solve
- Capable of multitasking
- Highly motivated
Interested candidates should email resume and why you should be selected to email@example.com.